About Me

My photo
Shyler Is a 17 year old dilinquent who grew up on the rough side of town. He had to grow up from a young age,being his parents never cared about him and thier was no one ever thier for him except his brothers and friends. Threw his younger years, he had to see and do things that a child his age shouldnt even known about. His brother died from a horrible fight at the age of 16,and that Shyler had witnessed at the age of 14 and was scarred from it the rest of his life. From his tragic child life, Shyler gained a hard shell and is extremely independent. and trusts no one except his brothers and maybe his friends, because those are the only people who were ever thier for him. Shyler isn't the most behaved kid, he does things like get in fights, stealing, skips school, gets suspended, mouths off to cops and adults, and basically just doesnt play by the rules. Though hes a badboy and does things he shouldnt, Shyler is very dependable,funny,goodlooking and is a real good friend, he just got a little lost along the way..

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

im Aright.

I woke up to faint wispering and a white room. at first i couldnt see, everything was blurry, but my vision got clearer as i blinked. I was so confused..i didnt even no why the hell i was hooked up to all these wires, i didnt even no why i was here.. then the doctor quit talkin to the nurse and came over to me. I sat up. "dont get up, dont get up!, u need time to heal" he said wispering quickly. i layed back down slowly. i hated doctors,they made me mad. they tried to act like they were all big and knew everything. but i just think thier a bunch of liars. cuz they tell people they gna help them, and then they dont end up ok..So i dont trust them worth nothin. anyway. The doc started askin me questions like "how u feelin, and does everything feel ok." I just looked at him like he had 12 heads. what was he talkin bout? I thought about it. and it all was comin bak. that kid i fought, he pulled a blade on me.. i had my shirt off, so i looked at my side. he cut me bad. it was from the middle of my ribs al the way to the bottom of my stomach. i had so many stiches, i didnt even no how i would b able to turn my body, it could split right open. Ive been in knife fights before. but we always made sure we sed we could use wepons, not just pull a blade wen its supposed to b a fair fight. that bastard. who the hell did he think he was puttin me in a hospital. i aint never been in one before. I had so many wires all over me, i felt trapped. i just wanted to rip them off and leave that stupid place. But thier was to many doctors in thier for me just to leave. The doctor started talkin to me, tellin me i lost 3 pints of blood. i was barely listening. all i was thinkin bout was how i was gna beat the hell outa frankie. he would hav lost that god damn fight, and he knew it to. he had no right to put me in this place for a week. he had no right to make people all upset, specially dawn, my brother, and jamie. and thats wat i was most mad about. was him makin them upset, that pissed me the hell off more then anything. He was real stupid for doin that. as soon as im outa this place he aint gna no wats comin' for his dumbass, he knifed the wrong fuckin person. But anyway..im gna b alright. So quit ur worryin. i dont need yall worryin bout me anyway. i can take care of myself.

12 comments:

  1. Can I come? I feel like beating up someone for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, everyone loves my Dad as a person but they don't appreciate his profession. Can I help too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank god ur ok...never scare me like that again kid :/. me and jamie are comin ta see u soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. -sigh- :D i know u too well to believe that even if dawn and i get on our knees and beg for you not to fight him............i know what ur gonna say so i just have a small request if u r gonna fight him ( I KNOW U CAN TAKE HIM OK? U THINK I DONT KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!! BUT LISTEN TO ME and plz dont roll ur eyes.............ur rolling ur eyes :D ) Take someone with u (preferably dallas)
    and like dawn said 'never scare me like that again"
    i feel like saying pshhhhhhhht i didnt cry over an ice cream cake with kitty becuz of u..........but i did :D
    and i dont like doctors either just last month blair had to hold me down to get a shot ( I AM NOT A WIMP..........I JUST DONT LIKE NEEDLES)
    anyways THANK GOD UR OK now get better heal fast and as much as i h8 to say it .........kick frankie's $#@*@^&# THIS MATERIAL HAS BEEN CENSORED :D lets just say ass

    ReplyDelete
  5. yall are welcome to come XD. ima make sure i got a blade on me this time.. just incase he tries pullin a stunt like that again. I aint even kiddin, hes gna b wishin his ass was in hell wen he knows im comin for him. this time i aint playin around. and alex, dont cry over me. i dont like seeing u upset, specially cuz of me. and needles aint scary, thier actually kinda fun :P. well..for me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ow... Glad your okay... Haha have fun killing the guy :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. soooooooooooo u r gonna fight him......not a suprise oh well at least ur gonna hav a blade and we r gonna get to come

    and i wont cry anymore now that ur getting better and hopefully will be able to come home soon

    and i h8 to say this cuz fighting is what put u in the hospital but I CAN NOT WAIT FOR U TO KILL FRANKIE!!!!!!!!!!! :D waiting for the guilt to come... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wa going to say something about that Jamie but I decided to shut my trap for once. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. good decision kit but now i kinda wanna know what u were gonna say :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. wat do u mean? wat was it bout!? XD!

    ReplyDelete
  11. heyy! my puppys name is frankie!!!! lol sorry im glad ur ok shy

    ReplyDelete